Promoting Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Caregiver-Child Relationship
The Role of Sensitive Parenting.
Date: Friday 22nd August 2014
Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
Place: Charles Darwin University
See Promoting Mental Health Seminar for details.
This Seminar will cover:
- An overview of the field of Infant-Early Childhood Mental Health
- Key Concepts Related to Caregiver-child Attachment
- Working towards Developing an understanding of the caregiver-child relationship
- Strategies for intervention including an introduction of the principles of Circle of Security
- Promoting Sensitive Parenting Carers